Thursday 26 March 2015

PSA: Themes, Themes and even more themes!


So I thought I’d try and get this blog on track…finally! So I’m going to attempt to give each day a theme and post up regular content…hopefully.

So without further ado my proposed themes for the week!

Mondays: Metal Mondays (A look at new/upcoming metal artists…or something along those lines)

Tuesdays: Creature Feature Tuesdays (Horror Reviews! Gaming and or Films!)

Wednesdays: Whiplash Wednesdays (I’ll take a look at stuff that’s out of my comfort zone…yeah)

Thursdays: Tasty Thursdays (Food, food and more food)

Fridays: Forget-Me Not Fridays (A look back at the past and comparing it to the present…umm like seeing how horror films…like The Devils Rejects have weathered over the last 10 years….spoiler)

Saturdays and Sundays: Washout Weekends (My picks and stuff that is current and may have been missed during the week)

So yeah, I’ll try and keep this all on track over the next coming weeks. If I write any articles that are out of sync with the theme but are of dire need of distribution I’ll pop them up anyway.

Hopefully there’s a little something there for everyone!

Want to keep up to date with what's been posted and when? Watch out on Twitter @TGaravan


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment